• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pinvalve CO2 Regulator, Paintball tank, faucet, and fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdubya200

Reaction score
Mobile/extra CO2 setup for serving kegged beer. Selling off the remnants of my equipment

Pinvalve(Paintball style) CO2 regulator from Keg Connection with ability to set specific psi.
https://www.kegconnection.com/pinvalve-paintball-style/ ($58 new)

12 oz Painball Tank ( Empty )
https://www.amazon.com/Empire-12oz-Steel-Paintball-Valve/dp/B06W9K4FJV ($25 new)

Chrome Beer Faucet with quick disconnect adapter ( allows for threaded liquid disconnect to thread directly to the faucet for serving directly from keg) $18 new

Ball Lock Gas and Liquid Disconnect $10
Pin Lock Gas and Liquid Disconnect $10
Hex nut/beverage line assembly with swivel nut for attaching to standard beer shank. $10

This super flexible assortment is awesome for taking kegs on the go ( beach, pool, bbq, camping, lake, etc) or
mobileco2.jpeg
if you need an extra source of CO2 for serving ( like when your big tank runs out...). I enjoyed using this so much more than the single use CO2 cartridges. Set the psi you want vs pulling the trigger and guessing as well as the ability to turn the co2 off and save the tank for another time when you don't need it.

Incredibly useful piece of equipment. All you need is a keg of beer, a bucket/trashcan of ice, and this super compact setup and you have ice cold perfect pours.

$140+ invested by the time I ship it out. $90 shipped( all in) priority USPS in a medium flat rate box. Fair offers considered.

Hit me up with any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back