• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pin Lock Corny Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be interested in all 7 but your price is a bit too high. Delivered from bvgelements is under $35 each
If all look decent and hold pressure I'd take them all for $210. I can meet to pick up this week.

once again would be interested in these as well.. but like wagz said.. to high .. all 3 lhbs are roughly $35 with tax for a pin lock.. i call next in line if you guys dont make a deal

... for a pin lock? i find that hard to believe cause they HAVE to stay competitive with online stores or they wont sell.. i could see ball lock about that those run 47-52 with tax locally..

Agreed. B/w the other postings and this, I can't comprehend how anyone would pay your asking price unless they didn't take the 30 seconds to look up prices elsewhere. Good luck.

$40 if they're reconditioned isn't a horrible price. My LHBS apparently doesn't care about being competitive with online retailers. They charge ~$65 for ball and ~$55 for pin locks.

Shipping would be a deal breaker though. But I still think $40 isn't that bad.

The person that buys doesn't post in the thread. You will get your money! The others like to complain or dicker.

Back