• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pin Lock Cornies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KUbrew

Reaction score
I've got 2 pin lock cornies I need to get rid of. They are in great shape, hold pressure. O rings were replaced not too long ago and have been kept lubed since. I've also got gas and beer disconnects for both plus an extra beer disconnect for a BeirMuncher beer gun. I've also got a custom made ratchet socket for removing the pin lock posts. I was thinking of $25 for each keg plus $5 for each disconnect and I'll throw in the socket for free for a total of $75. I'd would prefer someone in the Chicago area so I don't have to mess with shipping.

I'm still interested if you have them. I thought they were already sold.

He said he wanted them but just having trouble because his inbox is full, you know how it goes. I'll let you know if I can't get in touch with him.

Back