Pin Lock Coca Cola Corny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewcrew86

Reaction score
I found one someone is selling online. I do not keg as of yet and do not know a whole lot about these because Pepsi kegs are more popular. How much are these things worth? Can I find the equipment to keg with this because after searching on this forum, they are not that popular because there are not many of them? I also found that I will need to replace the gasket and clean the dip tube. Is it worth the trouble? Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

Pin locks are great in my opinion. There are plenty of parts for these kegs and since they are not as popular they tend to be cheaper! You can find a refurbished one for about $35 that is ready to go on Ebay. You might be able to find them a little cheaper about $30 depending on whats out there. You can look up the price of gaskets and decided if the sale price is a good deal or not.

Back