Pimp My System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewstev

Reaction score
Hey guys, as a new homebrewer I have been looking for tons of ways to learn more about the industry and homebrewtalk has helped a lot with my development over the past few months. I've recently been fortunate enough to obtain an internship at the American Homebrewers Association, and part of my position is to add to and maintain the "pimp my system" section of the webpage.

Unfortunately this is not like the MTV show where a crew of guys will show up and install some speakers and a flat screen to the outside of your mash tun. Pimp My System is basically an opportunity for brewers to show off their brewing apparatus or any gadget you have come up with to the homebrew world and get some feedback. As a new intern I am still getting a feel of the job, but am looking for some interesting set ups that I can post. So if you are at all interested, send me a quick message or link to something you have already put up.

Here's the link to the Pimp My System page: http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/pages/community/pimp-my-system

Cheers

Back