Pig Roast South Central Pa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warrior

Reaction score
South Central Pa brewers group. My neighbors and I are having a pig roast on Sept 20. Should be lots of homebrew and good food. Check out the South Central Pa brewers group for more details.

Sounds awesome. I have a shindig going that same day though. :(
Just a reminder the pig roast is two weeks away. I hope the weather is better than todays. Doing a pig today for a friend, luckily he set up a big 30 x 80 ft tent. Good thing because we're going to need it!

Sounds awesome. I have a shindig going that same day though. :(

Great weather! Pig is all stuffed with vegies and is cooking now(4:00 am). If you can make it you'll have good food and should have a good selection of homebrew. Hope to see you tomorrow and I hope someone is here to take pics! I'll be too busy with the party to do that myself.

Great weather! Pig is all stuffed with vegies and is cooking now(4:00 am). If you can make it you'll have good food and should have a good selection of homebrew. Hope to see you tomorrow and I hope someone is here to take pics! I'll be too busy with the party to do that myself.

Delegate man, DELEGATE!
We can't make it so we NEED pictures.

Enjoy:mug:

Back