Pics from my Pale Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgraber

Reaction score
I was bottling my pale ale and thought I'd share my pics with other new brewers like me. This ale sat in the primary for 4 weeks with no secondary. I used Irish Moss in the last 15 minutes of the boil. I couldn't be happier with how it's looking. Now I just have to wait for it to carb up.

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

Congrats! that is a fine looking beer! Do you have another beer fermenting currently? or will you be brewing another soon to build the pipeline?

Congrats! that is a fine looking beer! Do you have another beer fermenting currently? or will you be brewing another soon to build the pipeline?

I put an Irish Summer Ale and Honey Blond Ale in primaries this last weekend. I'll be doing a lager this Saturday.

I always think its a prize when i pour a beer and it has this glowing orange bright hue to it. Thatll look real decent in a glass.Nice beer.

Back