• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Picobrew Zymatic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddq

Reaction score
Purchased new in September 2015. I’ve brewed 28 batches on it over the last 2.5 years. There are no problems with it, plastic is in good shape (all prescribed cleaning routines followed). Comes with all the originally included stuff, plus a custom stand I built for it, and some additional quick disconnects that made it easy to connect to my other brew system’s wort chiller (not included). I'm in Bellingham, WA. I’d prefer not to ship, as I don’t have the original box and it’s large and heavy. Willing to make arrangements in the Seattle area, and I’ll be in Portland at the end of June for Homebrew Con.

Picobrew is still selling this for $2000. A “new” version of it is allegedly coming out this summer (the Z), but if you’re not planning on stacking multiple of them together it looks pretty much the same to me.

https://picobrew.com/Store/products/zymatic.cshtml

$1000 obo

LmrhaJs.jpg

u7n1zcq.jpg

Back