• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois PicoBrew Zymatic For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cubsfan16

Reaction score
Hello,
I am selling my PicoBrew Zymatic. I've purchased it new in January 2017, and now that I have a couple other systems to brew on it is seeing less and less action. About a year ago PicoBrew replaced both pumps with a new more reliable versions (according to PicoBrew) and have not had any issues since. The unit has been very well cared for. I have always completed a deep clean at least every 3 brews, usually after every 2nd.

I'll include everything that came with it , the 5 gallon keg and keg cozy, the jumper with 2 wands, 2 step filters (one used and one new), some cleaner tabs Picobrew sells and a couple keg seals. I am also including a Jaded Corny Pillar chiller, which can chill a batch down to pitching temps in 6-7 min depending on your water temp. I also have the box the zymatic shipped in.

Also know that the Zymatic is advertised to brew 2.5 gallon batches but I would normally brew 3.5 gallon batches. Your main limitation is grain volume (9lbs) and water volume with the keg.

I am in the north Chicago suburbs and would like to keep the sell local (no shipping). I am asking $750 for everything.

Attachments

• IMG_6835.jpg
    IMG_6835.jpg
    627.3 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Back