• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picobrew Zymatic for sale - SF Bay Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMagner

Reaction score
Selling my Picobrew Zymatic system. Like new. I only brewed on it 7 times and am selling it because I'm just not using it due to my time going towards work and kids. The Zymatic, online interface and customer support are amazing. Great company and great product. I would keep it if I were using it but feel like it should go to someone who will brew some good beer with it. Comes with everything the system came with and the keg, I even have the box. Email me with any questions or if you want to come by to pick it up.

From the manufactorer:
The world's first, fully automatic all-grain beer brewing appliance.
Brew from a recipe library containing thousands of proven beers or create your own. Brew your favorite beer consistently each time. Share your recipes with others or try and rate recipes from the PicoBrew community. Learn new brewing tricks or answer your questions with instructional videos from our in-house Master Brewer. All of this with just the push of a button!
PRICE $1999 (new)

Attachments

• IMG_3556.JPG
    IMG_3556.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_3557.JPG
    IMG_3557.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_3558.JPG
    IMG_3558.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_3559.JPG
    IMG_3559.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 267
IS this still available if so what is the asking price? I live in Concord but work in Oakland!

Sorry for the delayed response. This is still available. Yes, willing to ship and still have the original box and packing supplies. Price is now $1,300.

Back