• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I purchased a Picobrew Z2 System and only need one unit. I have one Z1 unit never been powered up or used for sale. I will ship anywhere at buyers expense and will only charge my cost for shipping. We can skid and ship as well for better deals. Price for this Z1 is $1,500.

Last edited:
Awesome. What does it include exactly?

Does it include the keg, the keg cozy and the picopak adapter?

If you want to email me and talk about it beyond this forum, it's ... thanks
It's probably a good idea not to list your e-mail address here for security and privacy reasons. Better to use the "Conversations" capability to conduct private conversations, and if you would rather use e-mail, then exchange e-mails via a "Conversation."

doug293cz
HBT Moderator

It's probably a good idea not to list your e-mail address here for security and privacy reasons. Better to use the "Conversations" capability to conduct private conversations, and if you would rather use e-mail, then exchange e-mails via a "Conversation."

doug293cz
HBT Moderator
Could you send me a conversation with me and upload pictures on how to start one? I tried figure it out for 5 days and gave up. I went through the FAQ and it's not listed there on how to do it.

To start a conversation with another member, first find a post that they have made (doesn't matter where.) Next, left click on the member's underlined name at the top left of the post. Finally, on the pop up window, click the "Start a Conversation" text. You will need to enter a title/subject before the conversation can be sent.

doug293cz

To start a conversation with another member, first find a post that they have made (doesn't matter where.) Next, left click on the member's underlined name at the top left of the post. Finally, on the pop up window, click the "Start a Conversation" text. You will need to enter a title/subject before the conversation can be sent.

doug293cz

hey doug293cz, the "start a conversation" doesn't appear for me when clicking on a profile. has that feature been disabled?

hey doug293cz, the "start a conversation" doesn't appear for me when clicking on a profile. has that feature been disabled?
I can't answer this, so I have escalated to someone who hopefully can. Couple questions:
  1. Accessing thru a web browser or phone app?
  2. If computer, what OS and browser?

doug293cz

I can't answer this, so I have escalated to someone who hopefully can. Couple questions:
  1. Accessing thru a web browser or phone app?
  2. If computer, what OS and browser?

doug293cz
thanks for the quick reply! i'm using Chrome on desktop Mac OS. see screen shot of pop-up window.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 11.11.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 11.11.22 PM.png
    243.9 KB · Views: 99
@redmann19 how many posts did you have when you tried sending that conversation? I would think 2 or less.
If you try today with 5 posts, you probably will see the Start a Conversation. I have tested with me test account set just like your settings and it works fine. New members have a delay in Private Conversation abilities when they first start to keep spammers from sending spam or nasty stuff via Conversation.

Please give it another try.

upload_2020-1-31_10-17-34.png

Back