• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kentucky Picobrew Pico S w/ 2 brew kegs, dispense keg, Picoferm and Picostill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neo

Reaction score
Pico S in good working order, with all original parts and accessories (step filter, hop cradle, in-line filter, keg wands, etc)— will be descaled and deep cleaned multiple times. Two 1.75 US gallon ball lock brew kegs w lids. Keg seal with plug. Picostill is in original sealed box. Picoferm also never opened or used. One 1.25 US gallon serving keg unopened. This is all off the top of my head so I’m sure I’ve forgotten something.

Now that brew unlimited subscription is over my priorities have shifted and time limited (mostly due to the second young child that came along AFTER buying it).

Asking $450 for everything picked up or delivered within reasonable distance (Louisville, KY). Willing to ship if paid for by buyer and guessing that it would not be cheap. Would prefer to sell everything together but I guess I could split it up for the right price(s).

In process of cleaning everything and will get pictures as I do

Still FS, sorry for lack of pics and probably won’t have any unless I get some interest

Are you willing to sell the Picostill separately?

I'd prefer to sell everything together, or at least everything except the picostill first. There is still the option of keeping it all, mocking up my own API and fabricating a reusable pack -- but finding time to do it is unlikely :(

Back