Pico pro stuck at mash 1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeggi

Reaction score
HI guys, my first post here and I'm in need of help.
I'm starting to get pissed at my pico pro and also picobrew.

First of I brewed 2 batches 1 week ago and noticed that one of my batches hell berliner had a yeast pack included that was 5 months old so that batch was ruined.
So today I decided to Brew a new batch and now my machine is stuck with mash 1. I started to Brew a few hours ago and I think my isp had an issue since I noticed my phone started to drop connection.

Now I'm stuck the machine isn't going past anything except for mash 1 and the raw log shows no new activity 2h back so what options do I have. How do I force the machine to the next step or simply cancel everything.

Also is the Pico pro really that daft that it needs a fully functional connection under the whole Brew session... I mean come on doesn't it download the recipe that's intended for the batch?

I have included the raw log file and as stated 20.38 is the last entry in the log and that's when my Internet went down.. Sigh.

Attachments

• PicoLogHouse.pdf
    66.3 KB · Views: 35
I turned the machine off and on, after that the machine asked to resume which is what I did now..

I'm curious now if this batch is wast since it was "over" mashing for about 2h :/

Back