• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pico Brew Zymatic for sale - brewing appliance-

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

studioso

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm selling my pico brew zymatic. I've purchased it in January 2016, and embarrassingly have brewed less than 10 times with it. 7 times to be exact!
I'll include everything that came with it , the 5 gallon keg, all spare parts, some consumables, and a copper pipe coil I built for quick crash cooling. bring your grain, add water and you got your brew.

if you are not familiar with the zymatic you can read the spec's here:
https://www.picobrew.com/Store/products/zymatic.cshtml

basically it is one of the best beer appliances: complete customization of recipes (or select from dozen of tried and tested ones), and produces ~2.5 gallons of finished beer. (the zymatic actually produces wort: you then pitch the yeast, take care of carbonation, then you got your beer... )

The reason I'm selling is that unfortunately I'm not using it as much as I dreamed of. I also own the pico Pro appliance, and frankly that produces enough beer for my "needs". if only I had more friends...:(

a new zymatic is 2000$. I'm very incentivized to sell, so I'll sell it for 700USD. I even have the original box. shipping not included. I live in Montreal, and ideally I would sell it locally, but I can ship it to all Canada and Usa and I can arrange the shipping and customs (you would pay for all of that, but I can arrange it...)

Hello,
I'm selling my pico brew zymatic. I've purchased it in January 2016, and embarrassingly have brewed less than 10 times with it. 7 times to be exact!
I'll include everything that came with it , the 5 gallon keg, all spare parts, some consumables, and a copper pipe coil I built for quick crash cooling. bring your grain, add water and you got your brew.

basically it is one of the best beer appliances: complete customization of recipes (or select from dozen of tried and tested ones), and produces ~2.5 gallons of finished beer. (the zymatic actually produces wort: you then pitch the yeast, take care of carbonation, then you got your beer... )

The reason I'm selling is that unfortunately I'm not using it as much as I dreamed of. I also own the pico Pro appliance, and frankly that produces enough beer for my "needs". if only I had more friends...:(

a new zymatic is 2000$. I'm very incentivized to sell, so I'll sell it for 700USD. I even have the original box. shipping not included. I live in Montreal, and ideally I would sell it locally, but I can ship it to all Canada and Usa and I can arrange the shipping and customs (you would pay for all of that, but I can arrange it...)
Any idea of the cost including *customs* to have it shipped to MARLBOROUGH, ma - USA?
VERY, VERY INTERESTED.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT.

thanks for those showing interest,
I just gave the first "inquirer" a price including shipping, if he passes on I will offer it to the the next one. thank you very much again,

Hi,
I haven't heard back from the first gentlemen who inquired, so I posting here:
after figuring out a few prices, I'm offering the lot INCLUDING shipping for 850USD. so I'm charging a flat 150$ for shipping within the contiguous US, as well as Canada. that's pretty much the prices I'm getting for different locations...
So if anyone is still interested for my zymatic setup, it is still available at 850USD delivered to your door.
thanks

Ok,
Here are the pictures.
I was always very meticulous about cleaning, and always followed manufacturer instructions, using proper cleaner for stainless steel. the plastic grain filter step, which holds the grains and hops, is in perfect conditions. also pictured in the cooling coil I built and I include free of charge. it is not absolutely necessary, but it will speed up cooling the wort between the boil and the yeast pitch, which helps for a better cold break (cleaner beer) and less DMS production.
I also have the original packaging for the machine, and all accessories that came with it:
  • Zymatic brewing machine
  • 5G Keg, with cut dip-tube & keg seal
  • 6' power cord
  • USB cable
  • Diptube cleaning brush
  • Transfer tube
  • IN hose (gray ball lock)
  • OUT hose (black ball lock)
  • Step filter lid
  • 2 mash screens (1 large and 1 small)
  • 4 hop cages and lids
  • Adjunct compartment
  • Adjunct screen
  • Step filter
  • Foam trap (with spindle and washer)
  • 2 cleaning tubes
  • Hose wrench
  • Keg cozy
  • Air lock
I am not including any grains or pico pak with it. you can go to a local beermaking store and buy freshly ground grains...
in other words all you need to supply is the grains and the water. everything else, including anything you might need to clean the equipment, is included. oh I guess bottles and caps are not included.
if you go to youtube

you can see everything you need to know about using the zymatic, how to clean it, how to rack the beer etc.

Hello,

Hello,
I offer $900 with shipping to philadelphia
if you accept my offer please advise
ideally you accept paypal

Back