Pick the best movie in theaters right now

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which movie should Bobby see tonight?

• I am Legend

• Cloverfield

• There will be blood

• No country for old men

• Michael Clayton

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
I never go to movies because I have a theater at home. However, I'm out of town and need a time killer. I'm going to hit a brewpub, grab a bite and pound a flight. Then I'm going to walk over to a theater and see a movie. I haven't seen anything out now so help me pick a movie to see.

Of those in the poll that I've seen:

-I am Legend - A decent movie, great acting by Will Smith. But I really think this movie could have been much better than it was with some better writing.

-Michael Clayton - I easily could have voted for this one. Great suspenseful drama, and a great performance by both Tom Wilkinson and George Clooney. Definitely an underrated movie.

-There Will Be Blood - I went in to this movie with high expectations, and I wasn't dissapointed. Amazing script, and Daniel Day Lewis was at his best. Maybe I'm biased because he's my favorite actor, but one of the best performances I've seen in a long time, if not ever. If this doesn't win best picture, it's a travesty.

Back