Photography thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
member of the Hualapai Tribe, taken back in 2010 during our vacation to Las Vegas

took a side-trip to the western rim of the Grand Canyon and walked the Skywalk (where they don't allow cameras)

he was dancing and singing the story of his people and it was kind of sad that most of the tourists weren't paying attention

1005.jpg

003.jpg

054.jpg

026.jpg

A few pics of my travels to Prudhoe Bay, AK where I worked in the oil fields for 4 years.
Last pic is Mt. McKinley/Denali on the flight back to Anchorage.

same Memorial Day ceremony, Leesburg, VA, 2013

Lieutenant General Richard P. Mills, USMC, Commanding General, Marine Corps Combat Development Command, Quantico, VA

& Captain Kevin J. Hoffman, US Army, Commanding Officer, Company C, 3rd Battalion, 116th Infantry Regiment, 116th Infantry Brigade Combat Team, 29th Infantry Division.

before I took this picture, the man with 3 stars on his shoulders, a medal rack you could hide behind and a back straighter than the brick wall behind him thanked ME for MY service.

519.jpg

VFW Post 1177 Loudoun County Commander laying a wreath at the World War II/Korean Memorial

923152_285743568229027_1448951058_n.jpg

Some from a trip to San Diego, California and surrounding area. I have had two hobbies for a while now. My first one is photography of wildlife, birds, and landscapes; and the other is obviously making beer! You can check out a lot more pictures if you are interested at:
nk it.

http://www.waggonerphotography.com

Last edited:
Back