• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Philmill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattbeer

Reaction score
IMG_6780.jpg
IMG_6781.jpg
IMG_6782.jpg
IMG_6783.jpg
IMG_6784.jpg
This is a PHILMILL that I bought from HomeBrew Talk a few years ago. I've upgraded since. I was never able to get the crank to work, but I'm including the correct drill bit that works. It is the perfect crusher for a beginner/intermediate brewer. There are plenty of accolates about it all over this site. PM any questions. I included all of the parts, minus the soda bottle. $50 obo. buyer pays shipping from 10710. Can pick up in lower westchester, ny

Never seen this before. Hows the crush? Knurls?
You get to control the pressure on the mill, so depending on what type of grains that you are crushing, you decide how hard you want to crush them. Search philmill on this site. You will see a lot of happy brewers.

It looks like it will cost $13.65 if I can fit it in the smaller box. If it needs the larger box it will be $18.90

Back