Philly Homebrew Club??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoNova

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am relatively new to the hobby (3 batches under my belt) and would really like to find a homebrew club close by. More specifically, I am looking for a club that meets in the western suburbs (main line). Thanks!

Hello to another Philly brewer. I'm from Philly, but am not there currently (school).

Oh and brewtool, Warminster is home. Crazy to see lots of people from Bucks County on here.

Roxborough here, and a nova alum. I go to the Keystone HOPS meetings in Montgomeryville. There's also the GLUB Club that meets at General Lafayette Inn in Lafayette Hill, but I've never made it to a meeting there yet.

I'm on the SW side (Lansdowne) and also looking for some fellow homebrewers in the area.

Im in fishtown. No club but me and a few buddies use the name Plcb *Pennsylvania Liquid Concoction Brewers" to get a rise out of people

hops the "philadelphia" based club meet either every 1st or 3rd wednesday at the home sweet home store, i forget what wednesday it is but thats what the email tells me.

Back