• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Philadelphia: 15.5g Kettle, Blichmann Burner, Immersion Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeverTime

Reaction score
Since my daughter was born, I haven't had time to do all-grain batches. As a result, I've decided to sell a few things.

The first item is a Penrose Kettle. These are no longer manufactured. It's an American-made 15.5 gallon kettle with a 1/2" ball valve for easy transfer.

IMG_1610_zps2e9eb795.jpg

The second item is a Blichmann burner with the optional leg extensions. I don't have a picture of it, but it was used for less than a year, and is in good shape.

The third item is an 25" immersion chiller from Northern Brewer.

IMG_1611_zpsccc71290.jpg

The fourth item is a maple paddle for stirring your mash. I've also marked it with units for the Penrose Kettle. So you can easily tell how much water you've added to the kettle just by sticking this paddle in it. You can see it in the other two photos.

If these are all purchased together, I will also throw in an 10 gallon cooler, suitable for using as an MLT.

I'd like to get $250 for everything. I'm not interested in breaking this up unless it doesn't sell for a while.

I live in the Manayunk / Roxborough area, and I work in Buck's County (New Britian). I could deliver it anywhere in this general area (just msg me your location and we can figure something out).

If by any chance you break it up, I'm interested in the burner. Thanks!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Home Brew mobile app

This is still available.

Thank you for the offers so far, but I don't want to ship, and I'd like to keep trying to sell it as a package if possible.

I know you want to keep it together. But if by any chance you break it up, I'm still interested in the burner. Thanks

I hate to be that guy but if you break it up I am very interested in the pot and burner.

Hello my name is Drizzt and I have a brewing addiction.

Back