Perlick Towers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

shot0rum247

Reaction score
I am starting to get the parts for my keezer build. I really want the quality of a Perlick faucet but I also want to use tower taps. Has anyone been able to find Perlick faucets on tower taps or can you only upgrade to them down the line?

OP
S

shot0rum247

Reaction score
Every tower I have found has faucets on it already, do you know of a specific place that you can customize to that level?

NiteOwlBrewing

Reaction score
acumetalfab.com for the towers is my suggestion. I just ordered my second tower from them. They are great to work with, reasonably priced and ship quickly. First one was 3" 2 hole tower with Perlick forward sealing faucets model 425SS. This time I've got a 3 hole on the way and I'm thinking of the 525SS models as they are a bit cheaper and seem to have fewer parts.

johnsma22

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I second ACU! You will be much better served buying an unassembled tower and building it yourself with parts that are readily available. I recommend the stainless steel elbow shanks from Micromatic. They are a little pricey, but worth every penny. Then all you'll need are your Perlick faucets, and some 3/16" ID thick walled, smooth bore beverage tubing.