• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Perlick & Intertap Beer Faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

postalbunny

Reaction score
Flow control didn't really work out well with my higher carb beers... ended up swapping the rest of my keezer ports for normal taps. Looking to sell these to recoup my cost.

Pic: https://photos.app.goo.gl/QZvRFPzmpBVRrdOH2

If somone wants to buy the whole lot i'll throw in the intertap spouts(stout, growler filler, and ball-lock keg).

$30 each, 3x Stainless Intertap Flow Control Faucets (part D1209), mounted and only used for one keg's worth of beer

$30 Perlick flow control, this one is over a year old. I don't remember which model, but it's stainless flow control. Used this on my previous kegerator and moved it to my keezer build but ended up just putting all normal perlick faucets.

$5 each - Intertap spouts. I have a growler filler, ball-lock, and stout spout.

Prefer local Houston buyer but will ship if buy pays. Payment in Paypal or BTC.

Last edited:
** Edited to lower the price, someone pointed out to me where you could actually buy NIB for what I had. Adjusted to reflect some actual savings.

Latest posts

Back