• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Perlick insolated trunk line, 16 line glycol ready

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew_Dude41

Chaos coordinator
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have about 60 feet of professional insulated trunk line that I am not going to utilize. It is new and never used and in good shape.
The 16 beer lines are 3/8 ID and bundled in 2 sets of 8 lines encircling 3/8 copper tubing for glycol cooling. Insulation is about 3/4 thick. Altogether, this roll was a little 6 ft tall and I estimate to be over 100lbs.
20181228_171026.jpg 20181228_171018.jpg
I am looking to sell this as is for $500 or I can cut off sections as requested for $15 a foot.
Local pick-up in is preferred, but you wish to ship, I am sure that is will require to go freight due the weight and size.
Again, this is new and never used, I just dont have the need for it after a project has fallen through.

Finally caught up with the list of things that 'needed' to be done around the house and moving on to my to do list.
Near the top is dealing with this. Pretty sure that I am only going to use a fraction of this beast and would hate to waste time and effort stripping it down to the individual lines and copper if there is an interested party out there that wants it whole.

Once again this is a 70' coil of unused glycol ready beer line. It is insulated and has 2 bundles of 8 lines surrounding a pair of 3/8 copper cooling lines.

Make an offer if you are interested. Located in Columbus OH.

Back