Perlick faucet and shank price?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

litl-76

Reaction score
Do yall think $180 shipped for three perlick 630ss with stainless shanks is the best I can do? I've looked at piecing together and can't seem to get close to this.

outside92129

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds about right. A while back i got a decent deal on some perlicks at $35/ea, throw in SS shanks and shipping, it's ballpark to the pricing you found. You might find something a couple of bucks cheaper but it'll take you a month of looking (better spent making/drinking beer : )

masonsjax

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Back when I bought mine, I believe I paid $36 each for the Perlick 425SS faucets with shanks and all. Now the same store is selling the equivalent for $60. Still not a bad deal since it comes with all the small bits. For $10 more you can get stainless shanks if that's important to you.
http://www.williamsbrewing.com/PERLICK-FORWARD-SEAL-FAUCET-WITH-SHANK-P1476.aspx

Homebrewing.org has the chrome 525PC for $20 and nipple shanks for $15. Not a bad deal:

http://www.homebrewing.org/525PC-Perlick-Chrome-PlatedStainless-Lever_p_3395.html

http://www.homebrewing.org/4-12-Nipple-Shank-for-Faucet_p_2648.html

ericbw

Reaction score
Since the 630 came out, the price has been high. If you can get the 500 series, it's cheaper. I know not the latest, though.

I don't know why they aren't making 630s in chrome, only in stainless.

Check adventures in Homebrewing, and rite brew.

OP
L

litl-76

Reaction score
Do any of yall think that the stainless is worth $20 more apiece?

jpb2716

Reaction score
Moderators, what are the rules and regulations with mentioning things for sale on the forum? Reason I ask, I have three Perlick 630SS with shanks that I want to sell that I could save someone some cash. They have less than a month of use on the them and it kills me to just have them sitting around not being used. My keezer died shortly after I put it all together and I don't have the time to get another one built right now.

I don't want to break any rules here. This place is too awesome to get kicked off!

ericbw

Reaction score
Moderators, what are the rules and regulations with mentioning things for sale on the forum? Reason I ask, I have three Perlick 630SS with shanks that I want to sell that I could save someone some cash. They have less than a month of use on the them and it kills me to just have them sitting around not being used. My keezer died shortly after I put it all together and I don't have the time to get another one built right now.

I don't want to break any rules here. This place is too awesome to get kicked off!

There is a "for sale" section where you can post. Make sue this OP sees it!

Latest posts