Perlick 650SS FC replacement lever?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGTSparty

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've been having issues w/ one of my Perlick 650 SS Flow Control faucets as a result of a keg of Shandy that ended up clogging the tap w/ lemon zest. I've taken it apart several times but it seems to be prone to clogging now. Last night I went to pull off a pint of IPA from that tap after fining w/ gelatin on Sunday and it was stuck. I took it apart, put it back together after clearing the clog but the lever for flow control was stuck. I tried to rotate it and the handle big snapped off. Does anyone know where to get a replacement part?

Google "Perlick 68626-1" and you'll find a bunch of retailers that can provide that part.
Otherwise, contact Perlick directly...

perlock_600_series_parts.jpg

Cheers!

Actually what I need is 67989LK, apparently my original description wasn't very good. But either way THANKS! I had seen the exploded drawing before but not one w/ part numbers. Really appreciate it!

Just an update on this for anyone else who needs replacement Perlick Parts. I called Perlick w/ the part number. Their phone tree system sent me directly to Parts Town which is their master distributor. Didn't bother speaking with them as they're one of the two people that I've found online w/ that carry the part, and the only one who clearly stated it as an OEM part. Was hoping to save on their shipping cost by going direct but I guess not.

Latest posts

Back