• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Peltier Conical Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robg773

Reaction score
Time to move on to a chest freezer and sell my peltier cooling system. This system was installed on a 14.5g stout conical. I’ve had it a while but haven’t used it as much as I thought I would. The systems consists of a computer power supply, two peltier cooling plates with fans with heatsinks and aluminum milled blocks, a heating pad, and a two stage Johnson controller TC-9102D. I was cleaning the fans for the sale and broke a few blades on the fan. The fan is $20 on ebay.

Peltiers w/fans with block, computer power supply $75obo

Heating pad $5obo

Johnson Controller TC-9102D two stage with quad outlets $95obo

I re-wired the computer power supply to provide 12vdc to both fans.

I re-wired the heating pan to remain on as long as it is powered. Heating pads are sold to cut off after a period of time.

I wired the Johnson controller to two power outlets, one for heating for the heating pad and the other for cooling for the peltier cooling plates.

Any questions let me know.

IMG_1247.jpg

Back