Peanut butter porter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6midgets

Big & Tall Brewing
Reaction score
I just tried Beer Engineers Peanut Butter Porter. This is a new brewery out of Birmingham Alabama. I love porter so this one was right up my alley. It's a good complex beer. If you get the chance check it out. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391819260.657130.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

About makes me want to go back to Bama, haven't been since I was about 16. How strong is the peanut butter?

It doesn't have a strong peanut butter taste. More of a peanut after taste

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Funky Buddah by me does one called No Crust that's ridiculous, smells and taste like a PB&J sandwich. Would think it'd be something just good to taste but not really drink, but Ikept ttaking my wifes glass lol. They told me how they get the peanut butter taste but the jelly part is secret lol.

I usually have access to DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus...its an excellent peanut butter chocolate porter! Its like drinking a candy bar!

Bit late for the bus, but I love the Beer Engineers Peanut Butter Porter. Always have to include it in trades with my Alabama folks.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back