PB&J Peanut Butter Jelly Ale in the Store or Delivered

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustinboyd

Reaction score
Hey there everyone. I'm not sure how many have tried it, but last summer I brewed a great Peanut Butter & Jelly Ale from a recipe I got in the forum here (https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/all-grain-peanut-butter-jelly-ale-pics-449684/). I thought it was one of the best beers I tasted (and brewed), so I submitted the recipie to MobCraft Brewery. Many have not heard of MobCraft, so I'll give a quick rundown...

Mobcraft brewery only brews beers that are submitted by people like you and I. They brew 1 new beer a month. You just go to their site, submit your recipe, and a few months later it will be up for vote, along with about 20 other submitted recipes. If yours wins, they brew it and ship it to everyone who voted for it and put it in a few stores around the southern Wisconsin area. The catch is that to "vote", you are pre-ordering a 4 pack of 22oz bottles of the beer, for $25.00, however if the beer you voted for doesn't win, you don't get charged.

Anywayyy, the Peanut Butter and Jelly ale is now up for vote (it says "By Dustin Boyd", but it means submitted by me, I did not take credit for the recipe). It started in 17th place and is now in 2nd place...it was in first for a few days. So go to mobcraftbeer.com and vote! Yes, there are a lot of other delicious sounding beers on there, but lets get the PB&J to #1 this month! We can always vote for the other beers another month.

It would be cool to have a recipe from this form on store shelves. Thanks everyone!

Back