Patriots tee shirts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiobrewtus

Reaction score
19DOH.jpg

paulthenurse said:
Uhh, excuse me but someone from Buffalo has NO business talking about getting to the Super Bowl and tripping over your dick.

Sure they do, as long as they weren't bragging about going 19-0.

Losing in the Superbowl 4 times is one thing... but losing to the Giants when you're supposed to be the greatest team ever with a chance to make history that will probably never come close to being repeated - I'd rather lose 4 like the Bills did than lose one like NE did.

Here, let me get you some more salt for that wound... :p :D

paulthenurse said:
Uhh, excuse me but someone from Buffalo has NO business talking about getting to the Super Bowl and tripping over your dick.

Unbelievable. Your team just suffered the most colossal loss in NFL history, and you are still talking smack. :rolleyes:

Time for the Cheatriot fans to go hide under rocks for a few years, methinks. Your "karma will get ya" ain't done yet, either. You are about to know Arlen Specter very well.

ohiobrewtus said:
Losing in the Superbowl 4 times is one thing...

4 years in a row.
Getting to the SB 4 times in a row is an amazing feat. Losing all 4 is equally amazing.

yeah they cheated... their f-ing head coach stormed the field with 1 second left, then ran to the locker room to cry ;)

Bills had a great run... they were AFC champs 4 years in a row. Losing 4 was lousy, but they were AFC champs nonetheless. What were the patriots doing during those 4 years? NOTHING.

Pats managed to have 4 DISASTER seasons in a row... so I don't see how you can dog on the Bills for being AFC champs. Lol.. the Bills won more games in one season that the pats did in FOUR seasons! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

American Conference
Eastern Division W L T Pct. Pts. OP
Buffalo# 13 3 0 .813 428 263
New England 1 15 0 .063 181 446

American Conference
Buffalo# 13 3 0 .813 458 318
Indianapolis 1 15 0 .063 143 381

American Conference
Buffalo* 11 5 0 .688 381 283
New England 2 14 0 .125 205 363

American Conference
Buffalo# 12 4 0 .750 329 242
New England 5 11 0 .313 238 286

ohiobrewtus said:
Sure they do, as long as they weren't bragging about going 19-0.
That was my point. We also didnt have the ego Pats fans have now. Did the Bills drop the ball in the 90s? WELL NO ****! But did we brag about being th greatest team of all time that no will ever be able to compare to and will never be repeated for all of time?
I see a SLIGHT difference.

sirsloop said:
yeah they cheated... their f-ing head coach stormed the field with 1 second left, then ran to the locker room to cry ;)

Bills had a great run... they were AFC champs 4 years in a row. Losing 4 was lousy, but they were AFC champs nonetheless. What were the patriots doing during those 4 years? NOTHING.

Yeah, and what are the Bills doing now..

sirsloop said:
Pats managed to have 4 DISASTER seasons in a row... so I don't see how you can dog on the Bills for being AFC champs. Lol.. the Bills won more games in one season that the pats did in FOUR seasons! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

American Conference
Buffalo# 13 3 0 .813 428 263
New England 1 15 0 .063 181 446

American Conference
Buffalo# 13 3 0 .813 458 318
Indianapolis 1 15 0 .063 143 381

American Conference
Buffalo* 11 5 0 .688 381 283
New England 2 14 0 .125 205 363

American Conference
Buffalo# 12 4 0 .750 329 242
New England 5 11 0 .313 238 286

The Bills...HAHAHA. What a joke..

BuffaloSabresBrewer said:
That was my point. We also didnt have the ego Pats fans have now. Did the Bills drop the ball in the 90s? WELL NO ****! But did we brag about being th greatest team of all time that no will ever be able to compare to and will never be repeated for all of time?
I see a SLIGHT difference.

You didn't brag because your team sucked in 4 straight superbowls...We cheer our team because they did something that know other team will do.Win every game in the regular season.Did we win the superbowl. No. The Giants were better that day.I'll take 3 out 4 superbowls in 7 years anyday..

Dude said:
Unbelievable. Your team just suffered the most colossal loss in NFL history, and you are still talking smack. :rolleyes:

Time for the Cheatriot fans to go hide under rocks for a few years, methinks. Your "karma will get ya" ain't done yet, either. You are about to know Arlen Specter very well.

The loss sucks.. We'll be in the playoffs next year...Deal with it...

Bulls Beers said:
We cheer our team because they did something that NO other team will do.

That's the arrogance that draws the haters...

The Pats were good that's a given, but most Pats fans weren't gracious while they were winning--that's arrogance.

Flyin' Lion said:
That's the arrogance that draws the haters...

The Pats were good that's a given, but most Pats fans weren't gracious while they were winning--that's arrogance.

Is it true? Last week the Pat's were on a run and were gonna do something that no other team has done..Win 19 in a row. Instead they won 18 in a row.I still believe no other team with accomplish that. Gracious? What gracious? Because I support and love my team..

I'm a rabid fan..So sue me...If one of your teams were on a run like this, you'd be doing the same thing...Your lying if you say otherwise...

Bulls Beers said:
The loss sucks.. We'll be in the playoffs next year...Deal with it...

I give you the 2007 Bears, the 2004 Panthers, the 03 Raiders, the 03 Bucs (who won) as teams that missed the playoffs the next year. Edit:2001 Giants

If your coach perjures himself in a few weeks...

olllllo said:
I give you the 2007 Bears, the 2004 Panthers, the 03 Raiders, the 03 Bucs (who won) as teams that missed the playoffs the next year. Edit:2001 Giants

If your coach perjures himself in a few weeks...

I know. It's not a good trend, but when you have Brady and Moss and the division were in chances are good.

Bulls Beers said:
Is it true? Last week the Pat's were on a run and were gonna do something that no other team has done..Win 19 in a row. Instead they won 18 in a row.I still believe no other team with accomplish that. Gracious? What gracious? Because I support and love my team..

I'm a rabid fan..So sue me...If one of your teams were on a run like this, you'd be doing the same thing...Your lying if you say otherwise...

I wouldn't, and I'm not lying. The name's Lion.

Bulls Beers said:
I kinda just skipped over that one.
You mean the kind of run where you are a huge preseaon underdog and run to the Eastern Conference finals and only fall to eventual Stanley Cup Champions in seven games with a hugely depleted blue line,(like first game in NHL in game 7 for some guys kind of depleted), then the next year tie a league record in number of win with out a loss to start a season, win the Presidents cup and go to the Conference Finals again kind of a run? Would I be an arrogant dickhead then? No. Because no matter how good you think you are, your going to come down sometime. But of course Im lying. And Im defiantly a rabid fan. Not an ass though.

Buffalo fans know better than to get their hopes up with regards to their sports teams. We are never the favorite to win a championship, no matter how many regular season and playoff wins or trophies. It's just a fact that we have all learned to deal with I think. However, the Bisons did win the Governor's Cup in 2004! I guess we do have one team that is capable of winning a championship!

Bulls Beers said:
I'm a rabid fan..So sue me....

Uh-huh. For now. How "rabid" are you going to be when they go down the sh!tter like all good teams eventually do??? And stop talkin about the Pats as "We" like you're on the frickin' team. That drives me batty.

Bernie Brewer said:
And stop talkin about the Pats as "We" like you're on the frickin' team. That drives me batty.

I'm guilty of that too, though. I've been a diehard fan for so long and shed so many tears that I feel it's my right to use the connotation 'we' when speaking about my team. :eek:

Flyin' Lion said:
I wouldn't, and I'm not lying. The name's Lion.

Seeing as how we're both fans of the pitiful Lions, I can honestly say that I certainly wouldn't be boasting on message boards if by some miracle my team were on a run like that. I'd probably post about it, but I wouldn't be as full of myself as Pats fans have been this season.

I'd just keep waiting for them to screw it up like they always do... you know, like the Pats (the greatest team ever, right?) screwed up the Superbowl. :D

Bernie Brewer said:
Uh-huh. For now. How "rabid" are you going to be when they go down the sh!tter like all good teams eventually do???

Having been around from the beginning, thru all the years when the Pats were the Patsys, I'll still be there. You've got to understand just how bad this team was for years and years to understand how it feels now that they are the best organization in sports. Saying that someday they are going to suck is sort of meaningless for a team that has been the laughing stock of the league since their inception. The Krafts have turned this organization around and I don't see myself ever turning my back on them.

Am I happy with every bit of what has happened this year? No. I wish that Belechick hadn't smeared the Pats name and reputation with the camera BS. But he did and he and teh organization paid a pretty heavy price for that. Time to move on. The Pats were beaten by the Giants. Belechick was outcoached. The Giants D line beat up on Brady. Fact. Fact. Fact. I'm going to go diving now and try to get over the pain. And next year I'll be back in my seat cheering on my team.

paulthenurse said:
Having been around from the beginning, thru all the years when the Pats were the Patsys, I'll still be there. You've got to understand just how bad this team was for years and years to understand how it feels now that they are the best organization in sports. Saying that someday they are going to suck is sort of meaningless for a team that has been the laughing stock of the league since their inception. The Krafts have turned this organization around and I don't see myself ever turning my back on them.

Am I happy with every bit of what has happened this year? No. I wish that Belechick hadn't smeared the Pats name and reputation with the camera BS. But he did and he and teh organization paid a pretty heavy price for that. Time to move on. The Pats were beaten by the Giants. Belechick was outcoached. The Giants D line beat up on Brady. Fact. Fact. Fact. I'm going to go diving now and try to get over the pain. And next year I'll be back in my seat cheering on my team.

Oh, believe me, I understand. I've been a Packer fan through the 70s and 80s, and I've been a devoted Brewer fan forever. So I certainly understand about going through the hard times. It's the "fair weather" fans that drive me nuts. And they always seem to be the ones that talk the most smack. The ones that have been through the hard times usually are smart enough not to run their mouths too much.

Bernie Brewer said:
Oh, believe me, I understand. I've been a Packer fan through the 70s and 80s, and I've been a devoted Brewer fan forever. So I certainly understand about going through the hard times. It's the "fair weather" fans that drive me nuts. And they always seem to be the ones that talk the most smack. The ones that have been through the hard times usually are smart enough not to run their mouths too much.

You don't know true sports suffering unless you are a Detroit Lions fan. :D

Sherpa FE said:
Or a Vikings fan like me....it sure is lonely here...

If those guys stumble over a quarterback somewhere - watch out.

They have a big line and Peterson is just ankle breakin' silly.

Back