Patriots Baby!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am happy about this. The guy next to me at work is a big Chargers fan. Now I can tell him the Seahawks won more playoff games than they did HAHAHAHA!!!!

Cool - they knocked the best team out! The whole thing is up for grabs now!!

Pretty darn impressive by Brady. That guy is just amazing. That being said, the Changers GAVE that one away.

What a frickin' play by my man, TROY BROWN!

San Diego's a helluva team, but they has a couple of stupid fouls that hurt them bad. What a game, can't WAIT until next week...

CHI_354.gif

I was going back and forth between happy and worried... I was never truly nervous 'cause of our (recent) history, but man!! I considered this to be the Super Bowl and figured the winner here rolls ( but they still need to win )! I had to wait until 3 seconds to pop a bottle of champagne! :mug: (no Tripple in da house:( )

On To Indy!!!

FWIW, the Chargers will be a force for awhile! Crank up the rivalry machine!:ban:

Best team of the year Vs. Best team of the decade? Great freakin' game. The legend grows.....:rockin: :ban: :rockin:

Boy Manning & Co. got nothing. I can picture Peyton, this moment, barfing up tofu knowing the Pats are coming to town.

EDIT:
Town drunkard Bob Lobel just labeled next weeks AFC Championship the "Adam and Steve Bowl". How does this guy still cash a paycheck??

I think it 'cause of his wife... If I recall (and I could be way off base), she was an on-air person and went behind the camera... That and Numie has too many national offers/bits for them to release Lobel

thanks to the Patsys, the Superbowl is wide open. I liked Baltimore #1, then San Diego #2. Now I'll have a home brew or 3 or 4 on Superbowl Sunday before I make a pick.

GoDolphins,
Don't take this as a slam 'cause it isn't... What happened to your Fish this year? I watch a bit, but I am a Hockey *******. I just remember that people were picking them as Bowl winners (maybe even SI?), was there a crazy meltdown?

Back