Party

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumbaa

I prefer 23383
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
It's a bit fuzzy . . .

Party @ Pumbaa's house
June 10th
4PM until ?
Need to drink my beer so I'll have some empty bottles
PM me for more info, directions, and questions

I have about 9 cases of homebrew to be consumed so the more the merrier

2086-Partyweb.jpg

Hey that sounds like fun Pumbaa, but that's the day of the Buffett concert at Alpine Valley, and tickets cost me $150 for lawn seats, so I'm not missing it unless I'm dead. Catch ya next time!:mug:

ablrbrau said:
Hey that sounds like fun Pumbaa, but that's the day of the Buffett concert at Alpine Valley, and tickets cost me $150 for lawn seats, so I'm not missing it unless I'm dead. Catch ya next time!:mug:

So stop on by after the concert . . . hopefully I'll still have a few left for ya

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, Pumbaa.

That would be a blast, especially if you get a big turn out from this forum. Too bad I live so damn far away.

Someone needs to take pictures of this thing for sure.

-walker

You're a bit far from Los Angeles, but if I find myself in Wisconsin that day I'll drop by. ;)

Pumbaa said:
So stop on by after the concert . . . hopefully I'll still have a few left for ya

I don't plan on being in any shape to drive after that......we're getting a motel room somewhere near East Troy and crashing.......:drunk:

What are the odds that SWMBO would be suspicious if I suddenly told her I wanted to take her on a road trip to Milwaukee in the beginning of June... I mean it IS only about 4 and a half away, and I've never been there.... :tank:

Ize

Back