Party games

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carrollyn

Reaction score
What are some of the fun party games you've seen at club parties? Specifically upcoming Homebrew club Christmas parties? Are there some that don't involve chugging beer or drinking beer from baby bottles?

Suck and Blow.

Gather people around the table. The first person picks up a playing card and "sucks" it to their lips so that it stays. Then then attempt to pass it to the next person who has to receive the card in the same sucking manner. The object is to not be the person who drops the card during the transfer.

Or the object is to "accidentally" drop the card just before making contact with the next person, thereby causing your lips to make contact. It's all in how you look at it (And on who is next to you at the table!)

It's a store-bought game, but Apples To Apples is a LOT of fun! More of a game to play round the table, but fun. I've seen a version of Battleship that involves drinking, but not chugging, called Battleshots. Played like Battleship, but you drink every time you ship is hit, here's a pic:
http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-battleships-game-alcohol-drinks.jpg

Team trivia games are fun, almost any competition game on the Wii. We used to play a dice game that also involved beer coasters, called Chicago if I remember correctly. You had 5 or 6 dice in a cup & rolled for 1's or 5's (I think) & then you had to stack & flip the beer coasters. It's been a very long time since I played that game, but I'm sure somebody on HBT knows it better than I do.
Regards, GF.

You run, you lose.

Throw a handful of ammunition into the fire.

Shoot an arrow straight into the air.

You run, you lose.

the kids game Headbands (it's like the guessing game they played in Inglorious Basterds) can be fun, and rather ridiculous on how retarded you can feel by not guessing shi!t.. but we play this at my house usually involving shots, can't guess your character; drink.

It's a store-bought game, but Apples To Apples is a LOT of fun! More of a game to play round the table, but fun.

For non kid parties, an alternative to apples to apples, which is brilliant as it is, is Cards Against Humanity. at cardsagainsthumanity.com you can download a pdf (for free) of the game cards and have them printed a Kinkos, etc professionally. Another fun game is loaded questions.

Check out this halloween game from the late 1800's
Move the slider to the 57 minute mark ... the game is using a chandelier with lit candles and apples.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YAB1NWSrqto" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back