• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut Partial Build Dual EBIAB Small Batch - 3 Gallon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomCT

Reaction score
Partial Build 3 gallon dual 120v EBIAB - Panel and Kettle.

I started to build a small batch ebiab system last year and never finished it. It is probably 90% complete and am selling as is, either for completion or for the parts. The control panel and kettle are sold separately, as is. If no takers I will part out.

Also for sale a batch of camlock connectors. ***Camlocks Sold***
Control panel ***Control Panel Sold***

Kettle $120.00 + shipping

Kettle includes:

9 gallon Bayou Classic with basket and accessories.
Two 120v 1500 watt stainless steel elements with hotpods (brewhardware) and cables.
Three triclover flanges soldered to kettle The purchase may choose to resolder one fitting (see photo - will include solder and flux).
Four triclover TC clamps and gaskets.
Dip tube custom made by Norcal.
Ball Valve.

A1.JPG
View attachment 548759 View attachment 548760 View attachment 548761 View attachment 548762 View attachment 548763
DSC_0230.JPG
DSC_0245.JPG
DSC_0254.JPG
DSC_0253.JPG

Last edited:
If you would entertain shipping the kettle to Canada i may be interested. Thanks

Kettle still available - reduced to $100.00 + shipping.
Includes basket, hotpods and elements, clamps, pickup tube and valve.

Bump - Kettle still available. $100.00 + shipping.
Includes all in photos except controller, which has been sold.

Or will part out.

Back