Paris Hilton Brew!?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlindLemonLars said:
She's very attractive, it's not until she speaks that her unpleasant nature reveals itself.

As long as she stays quiet, I would bang her like a cheap gong!

Ya, I tend to agree. I'd still like to try to bang the stupid out of her.

rdwj said:
... I'd still like to try to bang the stupid out of her.

Then I believe you'd spend the rest of your life banging. And you probably wouldn't live long enough to complete the job.

dexter_craig said:
Get her a set of DD's & sew her mouth shut and I would marry her!

without her mouth, she'd be minus her best, ahem, sexual asset.

You guys are insane! I think I am going to like it here.

I would do her....but thats nothing for her to brag about, he heee

I'm surprised this one hasn't been said... BJ Bock?

or how about...
Slampig Pilsner?

marano said:
I would do her....but thats nothing for her to brag about, he heee
Yeah, I don't think she's exactly lining up to get with any of us!

For anybody who didn't catch her on Letterman back in September, it was pretty funny stuff. It's amazing how Dave makes her squirm, while remaining polite and friendly.

[YOUTUBE]ZKSxHYK_wfs[/YOUTUBE]

Bleach blonde ale.
Moped Pilsner- You don't mind doing it, but you don't want your friends to see you.
One night in Paris Lager.
Maybe an IPA (in Paris' A$$) with lots of high alpha hops to sanitize it.

:mug: Dave had to drink a half a bottle of the perfume to get the taste out of his mouth from kissing her? Didn't he know where her mouth has been?:D

Okay, boys, a serious question here.

First, I realize that, not having had TV in over 3 years, I am TOTALLY out of touch. This film clip of Paris with David Letterman is really the first time I've ever seen this chick. Of course, I've heard of her exploits, but she didn't really linger on my radar screen, so to speak.

I just have to know: you fellas think she's hot?! She's got the body shape of an adolescent male! No breasts, all angles, no curves. Or is she just hot in that "she's an easy slut to nail" kind of way? I could understand that, maybe. But not physical attraction. Sheesh!

Theoretical question, given the choice: Paris or Marilyn Monroe?

Bedlam said:

Monroe, hands down, or Hepburn or one of a number of far more attractive women. Hilton = teh suck. In more than one way.

Bedlam said:
I just have to know: you fellas think she's hot?! She's got the body shape of an adolescent male! No breasts, all angles, no curves. Or is she just hot in that "she's an easy slut to nail" kind of way? I could understand that, maybe. But not physical attraction. Sheesh!

Monroe all the way!

I think its the blond, easy slut thing. She is so skinny and sickly it would be like @$%& a post! (and the post would have more personality)

chriso said:
Yeah, in that "OH NO, A crack in the floor, I'm faaaaaaalling!" way.

Effin' toothpick. I'd tap Lindsey, maybe, and the Olsens, Miley Cyrus, and Nicole Ritchie, but I don't think I could do Paris. I'd get too disgusted halfway, and lose my wood.

Dude! Get ahold of yourself.... you just named the nastiest skanks in the collective public eye.... except for Miley and she's only 15 for Chrissakes!!
I mean to each their own but holy crap! (I would do LL though;) )

Bedlam said:
Okay, boys, a serious question here.

First, I realize that, not having had TV in over 3 years, I am TOTALLY out of touch. This film clip of Paris with David Letterman is really the first time I've ever seen this chick. Of course, I've heard of her exploits, but she didn't really linger on my radar screen, so to speak.

Ya gots to be kidding?? One's been rottin' in a box for 40 plus years, the other is still alive and breathing and young. Hmmmmm.... I'm kinda leanin' towards Monroe. Paris is still too icky.

Allan

howlinowl said:
Ya gots to be kidding?? One's been rottin' in a box for 40 plus years, the other is still alive and breathing and young. Hmmmmm.... I'm kinda leanin' towards Monroe. Paris is still too icky.

Allan

:D
Best post on this whole thread, iffin ya ask me!!

A brew to you, Howlin'! :mug:

Well, at least you can be sure Marlyn is done fermenting and the infections have probably at least gone dormant.

Saggy A(cup)le

seriously, how does a relatively young woman with a-cup tits have that much of a gravity problem??? doesn't make sense to me.

shafferpilot said:
seriously, how does a relatively young woman with a-cup tits have that much of a gravity problem??? doesn't make sense to me.

Because, like it or not, breasts are made up of mostly fatty tissue... and she doesn't have any of that. Just two empty little sacks that would be boobies if they were only full...

PeteOz77 said:
Because, like it or not, breasts are made up of mostly fatty tissue... and she doesn't have any of that. Just two empty little sacks that would be boobies if they were only full...

A moment of silence for the boobs that could have been.

thank you.

Skankus maximux. What a slut.

Again, nice hotels though.

I would not fkcu that with your dcki.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

I like these rants. Nice to finish off the night with a buzz and a cigar.

Latest posts

Back