Parenting FTW.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxamuus

Reaction score
Now these are some smart parents lol

mom-wife-code-sign.jpg

That's great!

Mine is only two and a half so am not that far along yet but I'll have to file this one away for later use.

When I was four I demanded an allowance in exchange for doing chores. I was offered too little so I unionized my older brother and we struck. I never did chores again.

When I was four I demanded an allowance in exchange for doing chores. I was offered too little so I unionized my older brother and we struck. I never did chores again.

They didn't bring in the union busters?

Use it while you can! Soon the kids will know more about the computer systems than you and you will be asking them for passwords! ;)

images

That would only work once around here. They would then log into the router when I told them the password and change it to something else.

That would only work once around here. They would then log into the router when I told them the password and change it to something else.

No no no... you keep the router password to yourself. You're only giving out the WEP or other security key. You can also implement a browser form password without ever giving them the router admin password.

My daughter is 8 1/2. She earns her TV time by practicing her math & she earns her allowance by doing chores. She's not much for computers but I will definitely use this when she starts with facebook. Lucky for me we only have one, I don't see her unionizing...

No no no... you keep the router password to yourself. You're only giving out the WEP or other security key. You can also implement a browser form password without ever giving them the router admin password.

True I forgot about that. They did that to me on the Verizon website once so I didn't pay their bill for a couple extra days. :mug:

Back