Pantano's in New Paltz

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AB-Brew

Reaction score
Just visited over the weekend. Jerry the owner was very friendly and helpful. Sounds like he is really trying to keep a good thing going and grow a quality business. No website yet. :(

You drove all the way to New Paltz from Pennsylvania? You don't have anything closer? That stinks if so. I've been pretty pleased with Pantano's as well. He has a lot more knowledge about wine and winemaking but he is really starting to expand his homebrewing stuff and is very open to suggestion. I buy my bulk grain from him; he gives decent prices on the big bags. I also requested a bag of Vienna and within a week he had it for me.

We aren't that far, just over an hour. Actually there is a new shop in NJ that opened up this summer that is about 45 mins away. And the only shop in Pa I know of is an hour and 45mins away. :(

Yeah, but it is so nice to go somewhere and actually see, touch stuff and talk to people. It's a weird hobby, you know somebody who knows somebody who brews, but none of our immediate friends do...yet.
Cool that you're a nurse too!

A place just opened up in Warwick. I havent been yet. Mistucky Creek i think its called. They have a facebook page.

I checked out cask and kettle in Boonton nj last weekend, another new shop, but still a hike. Very noce shop, good selection and prices.

Back