Panic time...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icebob

Reaction score
Rough day at work, got home, shower and dress, go work in the garage on the brew rig, hit the tap for the fat tire clone, got half a pint, keg empty, no biggy... work for a bit, hit the tap for a blue moon clone, got half a pint, keg empty:eek:,screw the brew rig, need to keg some beer!:D

OMG full panic! :D Out of beer not good. Hang in there......do you have some back up beers in fridge? Saturday is NATIONAL HOMEBREW DAY....so get on it an brew on Saturday....I am! :mug:

Speaking of Fat Tire clone.....I love that stuff...drink it on Southwest flights all the time......can you post or send me recipe? :)

Still have an american blonde and a Cream of the 3 crops on tap! just kegged a Chimay Red and a Hefewiezen, next time I go to the garage ( brewing notes computer is there) I will post the fat tire clone recipe I brewed... Saturday brew will be a irish red and sunday should be this recipe

Rough day at work, got home, shower and dress, go work in the garage on the brew rig, hit the tap for the fat tire clone, got half a pint, keg empty, no biggy... work for a bit, hit the tap for a blue moon clone, got half a pint, keg empty:eek:,screw the brew rig, need to keg some beer!:D

Uh, you can lift them corneys and come real close to what's in 'em. Try that. Just don't let yourself get in such a dire position in the future. :)

This just happened to me lol although Im new to kegging so Im still working on pipeline efficiency. I think there is one glass of the VJP and the Canadian Ale I had kicked on Satuday. I have a Yuengling Clone 2 weeks from Keg and another VJP in primary and this weekend Im picking up stuff for the House Amber Ale in the recipe section so in 4ish weeks Ill have all 3 of my kegs full again :D

Back