Paintball CO2 cga-320 adaptor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How hard would this me to make honestly if you had access to a machine shop? 20-30 minutes for a guy that knows what he is doing?

*edit for clarification*, guy in reference is not IrregularPulse

Gee, with a lathe what couldn't you do?

But, I'm asking if anyone has used this adapter....

I wanted the regulator I have to use with my 2 5# CO2 tanks but needed another to fit the 20oz. I would have used that part you showed if I had a second regulator. Instead I paid the big bucks to get one of these.

Wow. I didnt now that I neeeded something like this to begin with. I am going to be doing the same thing. Was hoping I could just hook up my spare regulator and go with that.

On a side note, how many kegs would a 9oz canister pump? I would only use Sanke kegs for my party tap. How many would a 20oz canister pump out?

If you have a spare regulator then all you'll need is the adapter.

The beauty of this is I can use my only regulator for my regular 5lb canister and a 20 oz paintball canister... that's why I'm getting it. I'd rather use what I have - and this way I don't have to be constantly threading and un-threading the cga-320 stem out of the regulator body...

Back