Pacificos in Mexico?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayfro21

Reaction score
So Pacifico is not normally a beer that I would buy in the US, but when in Mexico? We went to Mazatlan, where the Pacifico brewery is located, and I drank no less than 12 beers per day for a week straight! It was so much fun, especially when beer us cheaper than water!

Anybody else?

Jason

nothing wrong with pacifico. If I am cooking mexican food in the summer a pacifico goes down nicely.

try to get your hands on some negra modelos next time you are down there. They are a Vienna Style Lager. Pretty good.

bluedragoon85 said:
try to get your hands on some negra modelos next time you are down there. They are a Vienna Style Lager. Pretty good.

Had a few of them as well, but I prefer the lighter pacifico if I am drinking a ton!

This too was my experience in Mazatlan. Pacificos there were amazing. I have a picture but don't have access right now. Sadly they don't compare to the Illinois Pacificos.

Before I started brewing again, Pacificos were my beer of choice. Not really anything special about them, but I love them just the same. We still get a case at Costco for BBQ or SWMBO likes them with a plate of nachos. - Dirk

Pacifico is one helluva session beer.

We had an installation in Mexico a few months ago. We jumped down to Puerta Vallarta for the weekend. Sunday afternoon we hunkered down at a beach-side cantina and knocked back about hundred between three of us.

Of course we had some help. We hired every mariachi that walked past and offered a few to fellow patrons.

These's something irresistible about ordering beer by the bucket. "Una mas cubeta por favor!"

Back