• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Outdoor Sink and Beer Faucet ($300)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mashinations

Reaction score
$300 - Outdoor sink and beer faucet cart with umbrella as shown in picture. The bottom is NOT a refrigerator. If you're going to use the beer faucet, you need a way to keep the beer cold. I used this for homebrew but if you want it for commercial kegs I can include a tap to connect to it. Connects to a garden hose (I'll include) and the drain is just a single hose (also included) that you run under the patio/deck/whatever. Umbrella included.

Although the cart itself is in very good condition, for some reason the manufacturer did not use stainless steel casters - it doesn't hurt the functionality, but they have a nice rust patina on them. Also, as you can see in the picture the drip tray is no longer connected - I had my roof re-done a few months ago and a shingle came down and hit it. A couple of small bolts should fix it easily.

Sink1.jpg
Sink2.jpg
Sink3.jpg
Sink4.jpg
Sink5.jpg
Sink6.jpg

Back