Our mancave

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLObrewer

Reaction score
We just finished the basic necessities of our man cave a couple weeks ago, here it is now. we're going for the waferboard motif. It is the loft of the shop.
4290970345_6961a7f2ca_b.jpg

4291709174_7f5404dd03_b.jpg

How do you like that 50's retro bar?:mug:

Pool table, microwave, bar, dart board. You really don't ever have to leave!

Nice work!

Yea, there's a minifridge under the microwave, only time we leave is to get more beer/wine, the kegerator is still downstairs, that should be remedied as it is borderline unacceptable.

We just finished the basic necessities of our man cave a couple weeks ago, here it is now. we're going for the waferboard motif. It is the loft of the shop.
4290970345_6961a7f2ca_b.jpg

4291709174_7f5404dd03_b.jpg

How do you like that 50's retro bar?:mug:
Well, it looks great! Waferboard here in the south, is called Blandex. It is almost impervious to water, but sucks up paint by the gallons. So if you decide to paint, br prepairsd. Often. a layer of walloard mud nnd then paint saves a bunch.

Never thought of using sheetrock mud, that's a good tip. It won't get painted for a while though as I'm trying to finish the downstairs also.

"Made some additions to the mancave, can you tell whats new?"

Some friends?
But seriously, what kind of hide is that on the wall?

"Made some additions to the mancave, can you tell whats new?"

Some friends?
But seriously, what kind of hide is that on the wall?

My three sons, the hide is from a scottish highland bull, the same one that is sporting his skull in european mount behind the same picture of my sons.:mug:

Good job!

If you want to keep the texture of the wafer board, you could prime it with drywall primer rather than mud. It would easier too. :)

Back