other toys...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springer

Reaction score
I own a 1969 AMX a 70 Olds delta 88 convertable 63 Studebaker Avanti and my Baby a 1960 Tbird conv . Here are the AMX and the Bird I dont have pics of teh others on this puter..

What you got?

1969amx.jpg

60 bird.jpg

60 tbird.jpg

bigjohnmilford said:
Nice little collection ya got going there. Do you get to any of the big shows like say Hershey or Stowe?

I go to Hershey every year I stay at the High Meadow Campground I dont show the car though I just drive around town with it . To much hassle anymore I used to show in fact I won a Senior first years ago at teh Studebaker Nationals but now I just like to enjoy it no more all day detail on cars.

The AMX is a fun car 390 CI 11:1 forged pistons isky 4.90 lift 2.80 duration with Scorpion roller rocker arms Dual AFB 525 cfm carbs close ratio T-10 4 spd 4:09 rear with strange axles..... gets all of about 6mpg:ban:

Man, those make my '93 Olds' Cutlass look like crap.... ummmm, I mean...

You wanna trade! Its even a discontinued model! I think it would be about even if you wanna swap straight up.....:D

I am there for the show in October. I was there last year trudging around the flea market fields in the pouring rain. Nothing could come up to make me miss THAT week!

Melana said:
I am there for the show in October. I was there last year trudging around the flea market fields in the pouring rain. Nothing could come up to make me miss THAT week!

At least its on pavement now. I have gotten my truck stuck more than once. I have a vendor spot in the White Field

Nice AMX, I'm a Rambler man from WAAAAAY back.
I've owned 5 AMX's and a Rebel Machine over the years.
None left though.
I go to Hershey every year, a friend has 4 spaces in the chocolate field.

Pete A.

Back