• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Original sabco brewmagic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdebow

Reaction score
Not sure if I want to part with this. I am moving and could store it but it would be a hassle and I've been debating on going up in volume anyway. I've never had any problems with it. It helped make my brew days more enjoyable and efficient. I'm the second owner. Some minor wear and tear mostly around the burner plates and the keggles look a bit beat up on the outside but fine inside. Everything works and all parts are accounted for. Asking $2500. It's a bit dusty from being in my garage that's also a woodshop; nothing a standard cleaning wouldn't take care of. I can take more pictures but not sure when I'll be able to get to it. There's some misc brewing stuff on it in the picture that is not included. Located in Los Angeles, CA .Thanks for looking
20181229_152804~2.jpeg

Latest posts

Back