Organization

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nattron

Reaction score
Organization is the key. Sister-in-law got me this for my birthday and I can not begin to tell you how much I love it. Probably the best brew day addition yet.

image-748295093.jpg

image-632325224.jpg

That's a cool rig when you don't have a lot of space to store your stuff. I have a corner of the study & use my old printer stand for a fermenter stand/storage unit;
http://

A little of both. I bought them mostly because they have seperators in the boxes with lock tabs to keep the top flap closed. My son also saved some for me & even brought them over.

A little of both. I bought them mostly because they have seperators in the boxes with lock tabs to keep the top flap closed. My son also saved some for me & even brought them over.

my brother & I always had Northwoods on hand for Sunday mornings. best breakfast beer I've ever had.

back on topic: my beer room in the basement has shelves built in on both sides. great for all my bottles (full on one wall, empty on the other), but I really need to get something to hold everything else.

I picked up an older AV stand from the local school district's 'yard sale'
it's heavy duty, has 3 large shelves that are tall enough for fermenters and Keggle, rolls around nicely, all of my sealed, dry ingredients, tubing and appurtenances fit in the lockable compartment below... Love it! the wife likes it too, she can move it around the garage and out of her way when she needs to.

Back