Organic Wine kits?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nando

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I would live to make wine from a kit but I can not find an organic one. I have an allergy to fluoride and I understand a lot or vineyards use Cryolite or Kryocide pesticides that are fluoride based. Any ideas as to what can I do? I don't have the equipment or space for the press so I think I need a kit...

Can you drink normel wine with no problem? If yes then a reguler kit should be safe. If you can't drink reguler wine try making a fruit wine. Different sprays to no spray. They have fruit wine kits. Or buy frozen organic fruit or 100% juice. Wine is easy to make without a kit:)
Look up welches frozen or fresh juice recipies. Use whatever organic juice you find if you don't want a welches brand.

Besides, fruit wine taste better then grape wine:)

Sent from my iPod touch using Home Brew

Hi jensmith, thank you for all the advice. I can drink most wines but there are some that give a real bad stomach ache and heavy sweating. I think I'll try the organic juice route then!

Latest posts

Back