Organic Idaho rhizomes direct from the grower.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

oldbart

Reaction score
OK all this talk about rhizomes I had to join in. I have a small organic farm, here in the heart of the hop country in Idaho. I am a member of the Idaho Hop Growers Association, I am no middle man. These rhizomes are straight from the ground. I only have two types left this year, EVERYONE wants rhizomes this year. Why not grow your own in this hop market They are $ 8 a root. Organically grown, soon to be certified. You can email me through this site, or [email protected] thanks. Bart Rayne

OP
O

oldbart

Reaction score
You mean you want to know the types of hops you're planting? What an idea. It was a little early for me on that post I guess. SO I have Cascades and Canadian Redvines and maybe some Sterling left. These both grow great most places. The Redvine I don't see around too much, but they grow like MAD. One site had the hops off these babies at like $75 a pound?????????????????????? Its a crazy world.

Danek

Reaction score
Could you post to the UK? I'm having real problems finding anywhere that can ship US rhizomes over here.

anderj

Reaction score
Want to drop a few off at the Boise CO-OP, I know some people that might be interested.
(OR I could trade you some grains organic 2-row or organic munich
-ander