Oregon Brewers Festival is this week.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WakeyOz

Reaction score
Hey all, i haven't seen anything about this the last day or so. I figured i'd start a thread for visitors and possible attendees to get more information on what is an amazing beer festival.

When is it? :- July 22 - 26, 2015
Where? :- Tom McCall Waterfront Park, Portland, Oregon
What time? Weds through Sat, Noon to 9 pm
Sun, from Noon to 7 pm.
Admission
The Oregon Brewers Festival is not a ticketed event, and there is no admission charge to enter the festival grounds. In order to consume beer, the one-time purchase of a 2015 souvenir 14-ounce polycarbonate tasting glass is required and costs $7. Beer is purchased with wooden tokens, which cost $1 apiece. It costs four tokens for a full glass of beer, or one token for a taste. The purchase of glasses and tokens is made on-site in one location, although there are a handful of local businesses that sell them up to two weeks prior to the event. The OBF glass/token sales booth is CASH ONLY and does not accept credit cards or checks. The festival does offer eight ATM machines on premise.

All info can be found at http://www.oregonbrewfest.com/

The weather looks great all week so get on over to Portland OR for an amazing festival.

Back