Options for a bluetooth controller?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenack

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a 30 gal spike 3v herms system and want to upgrade from a 30 amp PID controller to one that I can program starting times and steps and run from my phone/tablet. Is there any commercial box out there?
brewery system.jpg

I know Brew-boss.com is offline right now but that's an option. I'm not sure about lately, but a few years ago they were offering just the logic board with small LCD that would be direct swap for your Mypin PID in that box. Then you download the brew-boss app for your tablet which controls the logic board via WIFI.

I know Brew-boss.com is offline right now but that's an option. I'm not sure about lately, but a few years ago they were offering just the logic board with small LCD that would be direct swap for your Mypin PID in that box. Then you download the brew-boss app for your tablet which controls the logic board via WIFI.
Thanks Bobby! I sent him an email so I'll see if he gets back to me. Ebrew Supply has a controller that uses a network you set up with your phone or tablet but it's very pricey. All those fittings in my system came from you and I appreciate that you have everything and ship it quickly!

Back