Opinion wanted on this Frigidaire kegerator / Beverage Center

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cincy_Ron

Reaction score
I've got a chance to pick up a Frigidaire PLKU1267DS Beverage Center (11.7 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator). Did a search on the forum and didn't find anything. Google turned up a couple of reviews with one saying you can only get the temp down to around 37.5 degrees. I'd plan on putting some extra taps on it and probably 3 or 4 corny kegs. Would it be worth $350? Any opinions?

Ron

600x800px-LL-frigidaire-plku1267ds-refrig-4723ab78600cf.jpg

make 4 cardboard templates the same diameter of a corny. When you go look at this thing in person, throw the templets on the floor and see how many will fit.

the BEST price i could find on that thing is 899.95, so if you can get it for $350 in pretty good shape, soulds like a deal!
http://www.kegosaurus.com/frigidaire_plku1267d.htm has pretty detailed specs.

Thanks for the replies guys. Looks like I might have missed out on this and it's already sold. I was kind of looking forward to making my own kegerator anyway so I'll see what pans out. ;-)

Back