Operation homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with this shop? Looking at ordering a kit, just wanted to see if anyone had any positive or negative experiences with them.

That is my local homebrew supply. One of the best stocked and reasonably priced shops in the area. Andrew is the owner, very nice and knowlegeable, goes out of his way to promote the hobby. I would not hesitate to order....

My LHBS too. Great people with a well supplied shop. Prices are really good. Official HBS of the New London Brew Club!

Never ordered online from them, but I've been in the store many times. Would not hesitate for a moment to do business with them.

Awesome thanks! They do a clone of Monday night drafty kilt, snagged a bottle of that on the way thru GA to Florida and loved it.

I'm a newbie, and Andrew has been a big help. Brewed two Brewer's Best kits, and Operation Homebrew's Oatmeal Stout. Last weekend he helped me piece together my own basic hefeweizen recipe.

Surprised to see so many locals posting. Maybe I'll run into some of you there. Have any of you been to Lincoln Fill Station? Some homebrew supplies, but we go there to sample a great variety of craft beers.

Joe, I'm in Lincoln pretty frequently. I love doing the samples. Their tap takeovers are fun too. Founders and Ballast Point were great events. I usually pick up a bottle or 2 of something when I go too. Last couple of times it got crazy because we brought homebrew up there. There was beer everywhere!

Joe, I'm in Lincoln pretty frequently. I love doing the samples. Their tap takeovers are fun too. Founders and Ballast Point were great events. I usually pick up a bottle or 2 of something when I go too. Last couple of times it got crazy because we brought homebrew up there. There was beer everywhere!

You weren't the guy who brought his homebrew hefeweizen a few weeks ago were you? My wife loved it which convinced me to try one.

And I should have mentioned I'm a brewer and a dawg myself. We hope to make it by the Lincoln tomorrow for their St. Patrick's day fun.

My LHBS now since the one in Athens closed. I was very pleased with the friendliness and helpfulness of the owner. Even when they are out of what I need he is very helpful at finding alternatives. You won't be disappointed.

Back