Ooooh Back to School

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danorocks17

Reaction score
After a couple of months of thinking and seriously discussing it with the wife, I'm pretty sure I'm going back to school to get my master's degree. I got my BA in business management almost 4 years ago and have not really found what I want to do, but recently I've stumbled upon a program close for a Master's in Health Administration. I've been reading about it a lot and it definitely sounds like something I would enjoy, plus it's a grow field according to labor statistics.

I"m curious if anyone here works as a hospital or heath office administrator? Is anyone in grad school right now? I'm just curious because I"m worried about finances and whatnot. :mug:

I'm in Grad School right now and it is very f*cking expensive. I work full time and play rugby, so I'm only able to do/afford one night class a semester. This semester's bill is $750. I took two classes last semester and the bill was $1,200 but I hated all of the added stress. It also gets in the way of my brewing :(

Latest posts

Back